Kalona, IA Independent Living
Pleasantview Home in Kalona, IA features comfortable independent-living duplexes and cottages, as well as assistance in a residential setting. Since 1958, we've retained our values of caring and high quality service. Our health center also includes a specialized Alzheimer's unit.
- The Village - 68 independent living units
- The Manor (residential) - 27 rooms for supported independence
- Health Centers East and West - 80 nursing beds
- Outings into the countryside and city
- Web surfing and e-mail in the residents' computer room
- Bible studies and Mass - Sunday worship services
- Get-togethers - storytelling, singing, crafts, food
- Opportunities to garden, explore our 24 - acre grounds and visit nearby downtown Kalona
- Live music, movies, bingo, travelogues, parties
- A hospice room
Contact Pleasantview Home today 319-656-2421 for more information.